Postscript

Remember that lovely pink and brown sleeve I was so proud to show you yesterday? Yet more evidence that "by the seat of your pants' may not be the best way to go through life. After working on the cuff of the new sleeve for a bit, I noticed that the ribbing appeared more compact and, well, nicer than that of the previous sleeve. A quick comparison to the first sleeve and then the body of the sweater proved my slowly dawning sense of horror to be appropriate. I had knit the first sleeve with the wrong size needles! As Bill the Cat would say, "Aaacckkk!"

I'll use this disappointment to two things. One, change the sleeve length to full size (3/4 sleeves are cute, but I might get cold!) and two, admit to myself that I must order another skein of the Sierra. Bummer, but in the end, it's going to be a beautiful sweater.

Next up, Pinhead, or "How to felt a fleece in just a few easy steps".