Trunk Show!

Cloverhill Yarns is graciously hosting a trunk show featuring my yarns this Sunday, November 21st at 1 pm. Woohoo! I will be bringing a large assortment of bases and colorways, including plenty of sweater yarns (it's sweater season, you know), lace knitting yarns, sock yarns, and of course, spinning fiber! I will be there with the yarn until 3pm on sunday, and then the yarn will be there until the following Sunday or Monday, depending on the arrangements I make with Jolene:)


Pictured above and below are County Fair and Flannel Pajamas in a new sweater base I'm trying: Blue Face Leicester Worsted. So far, it is a hit! Fairly soft, with a nice bounce, and takes color amazingly! Does not show varigation in color like some yarns, but the way the colrs blend on it is quite enticing:) I am bringing all of my stock of this new yarns, so at least come and feel it:)


Not pictured is the fairly new Gaia Lace, which I will also be bringing my full stock of this as well. All fall colorways, mostly in Djinni, cause that is what i have dyed lately plus a few seasonal favorites (Dragonberry, Villainness, Heroine).



Also, because I apparently don't have enough chaos in my life, I am updating the etsy shop. No idea what i'll put in it yet. Do you like surprises? I do know that I will be putting some lovely Dragon Lace in the shop. And, well, what ever i dye today:)
Don't forget our Sweater knit along, which will be starting in a bout a week. I am busily sending (or, rather Carol is:) out the last bit of the Sweater MiniClub today and perhaps I will put some sweater yarn in the update.

Game Face
There is much more to tell, but for now I leave you with some fall shots.

Pink Tree

Puppy Love