Designer Kate Oates of Tottoppers and When I Grow Up showed off a beautiful pair of mitts she designed in Selkie (Twisty Violet mitts). Kate also designed the project for April's Club DragonWitch shipment, which, due to a stupid math error on my part, went out Friday and Saturday:) I know people will love it.
Please forgive the quality of these photos:) I'm on the road and don't have access to Photoshop. There is a story about Gryphon's exploits, as photographed by my Katey over on the SG blog.
- Dyeing for the Cloverhill yarns booth at Maryland Sheep and Wool, May 7th and 8th. They have started their countdown on the blog.
- Vending at Stitch and Pitch at the Nationals Game on Friday, May 13th. Do you have your tickets?
- Next show after that is Sock Summit!
- Next shop update is next Friday night, April 29th.
- A couple of interesting swatch alongs on Ravelry, and a spring/summer knitalong planned. And maybe a miniclub for Dance? And Selkie?