Hello!

Roxy, new study bunny
I have a few awesome new things to tell you about.  First, let me say thank you so much for all of the compliments on our new site.  It has been quite a journey and i'm so proud of it.  And all of us on Team Dragonfly worked our butts off to get listings up on the site.  But truly, the credit goes to those brilliant web and graphic design people in my life. 

First, my amazing friend Katey Jackson, who built our first site and made it just what we needed at the time.  Then, when we needed more, she did the research to find the right platform AND the best people to carry out the plan.  And she spent tons of time with our web designer Justin Stanley and graphic designer Alejandra Monroy to help them understand exactly what we needed.  And they did an absolutely amazing job!  We are still working on a few things, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, I am so grateful. And pleased:)



In the next few weeks, we will have downloadable patterns and the capability for you to store what you have purchased on the site. Also, kits will be back in the shop.  Justin and Alejandra are also working on a way to easily find new products. I think it will be very cool! 

Next, a new colorway (or three) for spring!  One of my lovely customers Amy Godfrey asked me to make an awareness colorway for Endometriosis Awareness Month in March. The Endometriosis Research Center asks everyone to wear yellow on March 1st every year to show support; it's not quite March yet, but I couldn't resist listing Apollo in Pixie.  We expect to list Apollo in Squishy Lace, Djinni, and Dragon Sock a little later this week.  Who doesn't need a little extra sun this time of year? I almost wish I hadn't already started my Vitamin D in Emerald City... 



Again, stay tuned, as I know Amy is working on a shawl pattern to coordinate with our color.  We'll let you know as soon as we see it available!

And, finally, new, new , new yarn base.  We are introducing Corgi, a lovely super squishy and springy worsted weight NON-superwash merino spun right here in the US.  Corgi is a smooth worsted-spun yarn that is amazing for sweaters, hats, scarves, anything.  Except socks.  I wouldn't use it for socks:)

I was on a green kick last week, as you can see, and managed to invent not one but two new green colorways that i plan to keep: Green Tea 



and Lemon Grass.  


Malarky and Shenanigans are just that:)  Look for these yummy new greens in our other bases coming soon! in the meantime, enjoy the Mermaid all dolled up for her winter formal.